Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: August 10-11, 2020.
Ibis Styles Osaka Namba,
Chuo Ward - Osaka - Japan
The Osaka is a large port city and commercial center on the Japanese island of Honshu. It's known for its modern architecture, nightlife and hearty street food. The 16th-century shogunate Osaka Castle, which has undergone several restorations, is its main historical landmark. It's surrounded by a moat and park with plum, peach and cherry-blossom trees. Sumiyoshi-taisha is among Japan’s oldest Shinto shrines. visitors.
Attractions & Landmarks
- Harukas 300 Observatory 15 min (3.8 km)
- Osaka Castle 13 min (3.2 km)
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan 24 min (10.7 km)
- Kansai International Airport 44 min (47.9 km)
- Osaka International Airport 23 min (17.1 km)
Note: Please mention the organizers name (Biocore Group) along with the conference name, if you wish to contact hotel reception.